Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

New Fabric!

Faron visited last weekend and his mum was kind enough to give me some fabric and wool she didn't want anymore (large bunch of fabric in pic). I love the wool and especially the top flowery fabric! She also gave me the magazines that I've already been through and folded down the corners of the things I want to make.




I also ordered some small Cath Kidston squared fabric from ebay as I love the Cath Kidston designs, even though they are super expensive.. The squares are really quite small so I won't be able to do much with them but I am thinking some kind of patchwork project with white squares between them?



I realised that when I go to the UK next week I will no longer have a sewing machine! I am going to have to find other crafts to do while I am there to keep this blog updated. Or, maybe my nan will lend me her sewing machine..hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment