Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Negatives Lamp

This was one of the first crafts I saw that really got me wanting to make things start crafting. My mum's birthday was coming up so I gathered the small amount of negatives I have left stashed under my bed and picked the best ones - nearly all my mum's family are in them. I got the idea from Poopscape Projects if you also still have negatives lying around your house somewhere. Again I used mod podge which I am beginning to think I will need more of.. here are some pics of the final product!





It was pretty easy although if I were to do it again (unfortunately I don't have quite enough decent negatives) I would paste them vertically as they didn't stick perfectly around the edges but you can hardly tell. Mum was pleased with it so that's excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment