Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

First house - my room

I apologise for it being a while since my last post. I have started my second year at university and it's been quite chaotic - still is! I have a few things coming up that are not quite ready to blog about yet so I thought I'd show you what I've done with my room in my first ever house! It's not quite finished yet so I won't picture the whole room but until then..
Before..







After.. so far!




I got this fabric from a fabric shop in Brighton - much cheaper than curtains :)







My matching duvet set and storage boxes from ikea







 The painting on the top shelf is a special birthday present I got last year from my parents. One of our close family friends became a painter after moving to New Zealand and is becoming increasingly successful in her area. I love my painting - Talulah asked what colours I liked and painted it for me in her unique style. Check out her other paintings here.

2 comments:

  1. Lionel Stanbrook22 October 2011 at 09:25

    Great pics, Jess, keep the blog going if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your room Jessie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete