Thursday, 16 May 2013
The Liebster Award
I am very happy to say that I have been nominated for a Liebster award by who has time for the gym. It is awarded to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to help promote their blog and translates to dearest from German. Thank you!
When nominated for a Liebster award, you must:
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and tell them on their page
- Write 11 random questions for your nominees
11 random facts about myself:
1. I play trumpet, piano and drums.
2. I wanted to join the territorial army when I was 12 but we moved to Switzerland.
3. Scallops are probably my very favourite food.
4. I love horses and desperately want to be able to ride well but am a little bit nervous on top of one going faster than walking pace..
5. I really really want to live in Africa sometime.
6. I've always wanted a pet tortoise.
7. I've been skydiving and bungee jumping (go skydiving - I do not however recommend bungee jumping!)
8. I really want to go scuba diving and get my PADI.
9. I am doing a Tough Mudder this year and the Brighton half marathon early next year to raise money for charity:water and to get fitter.
10. I don't particularly like cats.
11. I'm working in Bangladesh for 3 months this summer on prison reform.
These are my answers to who has time for the gym's questions.